“Are you exhausted from the hectic cleaning routine and want to have a cleaner environment without worrying? If that’s what you are looking for, then the iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum is here to rescue you.”
Mostly, after a hectic day, while having no time to clean up, you don’t have to worry whether you will be able to clean up your space or not. With a robotic system, you don’t have to worry; all you have to do is set the functions, and you will have some of the best results.
So, we will review some of the outstanding features of the iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum. Then, read the article further to know what a miracle it is. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
Outstanding Qualities Of iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum
iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) can clean up everything after you. You can now forget vacuuming for months and still have a cleaner base. Besides this automatic vacuum machine comes up with automatic dirt disposal that allows the i7+ to empty itself after 60 days.
With the most powerful motor, it can clean even the stubborn dust altogether. Apart from the robust machine, it has 10X power-lifting suction. So now you don’t have to worry whether you will clean up your house on time or not.
Moreover, it uses vSLAM navigation to understand the structure of your home and create personalized, innovative maps, allowing it to clean and navigate in tidy, efficient rows. All of your messes are now vacuumed through easy steps.
Crumbs can now be cleaned easily as you just have to say, “Roomba, clean under the kitchen table.” In addition, the i7+ can clean problems for you exactly when they happen with a simple request to your voice assistant or through the iRobot Home app.
With Smart Mapping, your robot can distinguish between your kitchen and your living room, allowing you to control when and where it cleans. For example, you can say, ‘Keep Out Zones’ to command the robot to stay away from sensitive locations such as pet dishes and play areas.
Incredible Features Of Irobot Roomba I7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum
Let’s have a look over some of the remarkable features that distinguish the i7+ from those ordinary working vacuum cleaners.
- Stays Away From Certain Objects
Keep Out Zones allow you to direct your robot to keep away from specific regions or objects. For instance, you just have to advise your robot to stay away from the food bowl in the corner or do not go to stairs in a specific direction, and that’s all set.
- Automated Controls
Now cleaning with i7+ simply involves telling it when and where to clean. Then, while using the iRobot Home app or your Google or Alexa voice assistant, you can guide the iRobot and consider the job done.
- Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes
The i7+ is more than ideal for you if you live in a pet-friendly home or love to have pets at your house but are worried about the cleanup. Pet hair doesn’t get tangled in the Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes. In addition, The high-efficiency filter traps 99 percent of cat and dog hairs.
- Specially Designed Cleaning Schedules
The i7+ learns your cleaning routines and creates personalized cleaning plans for you. For example, when pollen counts are high or pet shedding season is in full swing, extra cleanings are recommended. You don’t have to manually schedule your cleanings anymore.
Pros And Cons Of The I7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum
- Inaudible noise
- Automatic dirt disposal
- Mapping technology
- Compact size
- Inconsistent application
4 Marvelous Tips That Will Make Your Task Easier
- As every home is different, set aside some time to watch your robot vacuum perform its first few runs. This allows you to observe how successfully it navigates around.
- Before sending your robot to clean, make sure your floors are clear of phone chargers and other cables and that any long drapes are tied up.
- Consider flipping your chairs upside down on your table to make it easier for your robot vacuum to catch crumbs under the dining room and kitchen table.
- Place the dock against a wall and on even ground to help the vacuum easily situate itself without your assistance.
iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum FAQs
Let’s look over what the people commonly ask questions before buying the Irobot Roomba I7+. Hopefully, you may discover the answer to your query as well.
1.What other features does the i7+ have?
- Besides emptying on its self, it can learn what type of floors do you have. After learning all about the floor plan, it lets you define what rooms and areas are. Moreover, you can also schedule a time plan for effective cleanup.
2.Does the i7+ work well with dog hair?
- Yes, it works wonders with the mess that your dog’s hair may create. However, make sure to clean the brushes frequently. As the long strands wrap around the ends of the brush, forming large, thick rings hidden from human eyes. So, you must remove and check/clean the brushes more frequently.
3.Can The Irobot Roomba I7+ (7550) Work Without WIFI?
- Yes, the Roomba i7+ can work without Wi-Fi, but not all features will be available. Some features, such as scheduling and Imprint Smart Mapping, would be unavailable because they require the use of the iRobot Home app.
4.Does The Irobot Roomba I7+ (7550) Have The Ability To Overcome Obstacles?
- Yes, the Irobot Roomba I7+ (7550) can overcome every obstacle that comes in front of it. This is possible because of the camera detection technology this vacuum machine has. As a result, it roams around in all directions avoiding hurdles.
After reading this article, we hope that you are now aware of the spectacular features of the iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550). You can now purchase an automated vacuum cleaner for your home and quickly appoint it to work.
If you are looking for something with exceptional performance, then iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum can be the best option for you.
Read More Our Review:
- What is the Best Robot Vacuum for Your Home? iRobot Roomba i6+ (6550) Must Have
- Why OKP Life K2 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Is Ideal?
- How Kyvol Cybovac E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Helps You Clean Your Home Easily?
- Does iRobot Roomba i3+ (3550) Robot Vacuum Clean Efficiently?
- Are Eufy RoboVac G30 T2250(AK-T2250111) Real?
- Why Is BoostIQ Robovac 11S MAX Better Than A Mop?
- Why Should You Buy a Roborock Robot Vacuum S4Max for Your Home?