“Are you struggling to find the best robot vacuum cleaner for pulling off pet hairs and dirt from carpet and hardwood floors? If yes, then we are here to solve your problem. iRobot Roomba i3 (3150) Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum cleaner is the robot vacuum cleaner for household cleaning.”
Pet owners often face problems in cleaning dirt and pet hairs from floors and carpets. Traditional vacuum cleaners fail to clean the corners of the house properly. They also need human assistance to clean efficiently. Therefore, a robot vacuum cleaner is needed to pull the hairs, dirt and small particles stuck inside the carpet and floors.
Take a deep breath because iRobot Roomba i3 Robot Vacuum Cleaner is the best Wi-Fi-connected vacuum cleaner for pet hairs.
Let’s know more about this fantastic product:
iRobot Roomba i3 (3150) Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum
iRobot Roomba i3 is the best vacuum cleaner that has been designed with an emptying bin. With the advance of technology, each new device in the market comes with Wi-Fi connectivity. iRobot Roomba i3 (3150) Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum cleaner is the first robot vacuum cleaner with this feature.
This robot vacuum comes with an emptying dustbin that will not let your money go in vain. It is spacious than other robot vacuums so that you don’t have to empty them again and again. This prevents sneezing attacks due to dust.
iRobot Roomba i3 is chargeable, and it is the perfect choice for your smart home. You can control it with the help of Google Assistant, Alexa, and IFTTT. You can get this item at an affordable price without putting a burden on your budget.
If you are tired of plastic bots, then you must buy an iRobot Roomba i3 vacuum. With unique features, it has an excellent design. It has a grey circle on the top and looks like a woven fabric. It is made of plastic, but you can have a good grip on it.
3 stage cleaning system with 10 times efficient power suction makes this device ideal for difficult to clean homes due to pet hairs. The clean base uses vacuum bags. They and disposable, and you can remove them once they are complete.
Unique Features of iRobot Roomba i3 (3150)
Please go through the product’s features to know more about why it is ideal for cleaning carpets and hardwood floors.
iRobot Roomba i3 (3150) Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum has Wi-Fi connectivity that allows you to control it just by connecting to your home network. You can access it from anywhere when you are not at home. Moreover, you can control its features by logging in to different installed applications on this device.
iRobot (i315020) maps your home and navigates by itself to clean your home by working in lines. It uses state-of-the-art floor tracking sensors to clean the carpet and floors. The sensor technology directs the robot to reach the places where traditional robots fail to reach.
With this technology, it doesn’t get stuck in furniture and knows where to go. Dirt direct sensors detect the dirt and suck it from carpet and floors.
You can control the iRobot Roomba i3 with your voice. It learns your cleaning timings and schedules. You can direct this brilliant item to start cleaning through Google Assistant and Alexa. Moreover, you can order it to clean specific rooms of your house via your voice.
iRobot (i315020) is equipped with imprint link technology for efficient cleaning. Braava jet m6 robot mop and Roomba i3 vacuum work together to clean carpets in detail. With a three-stage cleaning system, it cleans all kinds of dirt and minute pet hairs. 10X powerful suction pulls out dirt from the last layer of carpet, providing you with a hygienic environment for your children and pets.
Pros and Cons of iRobot Roomba i3 (3150)
- Remote controllability through Wi-Fi
- Efficient cleaning by 3X cleaning system
- It can be controlled by voice
- Cleans every particle of dust with sensors
- Irreplaceable spare parts
- The plastic body is not durable
Tips for Using iRobot Roomba i3
iRobot (i315020) does not require much maintenance as other bots require because it can clean its dustbin. However, here are some tips to increase the efficiency and life of your robot vacuum:
- Clean the filters of this robot once or twice a week if you have a pet. Otherwise, replace it after one or two months.
- If you have a pet, then you should clean the brushes once a month to remove hairs wrapped around them.
- Flip the chairs upside down on the table to allow iRobot Roomba i3 to clean under the tables without any hurdle.
- Charge the vacuum in an open place to avoid heating up.
iRobot Roomba i3 (3150) Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum FAQ’s
1.Can iRobot Roomba i3 (3150) Do House Mapping?
- Yes, you can do house mapping with the help of iRobot Roomba i3 (3150). It has sensors that can navigate and map your home once. Then you can control it through your voice to start cleaning. It can clean your house without hitting the furniture due to the mapping technology.
2.Can It Clean A Double-Story House?
- Yes, it can clean a double-story house in one charge. You have to make sure that you have charged the iRobot Roomba i3 robot vacuum before cleaning. This efficient device will clean all the parts of your house efficiently to make your house dirt-free.
3.Is iRobot Roomba i3 (3150) Is Suitable For Cleaning Rugs?
- Yes, you can use iRobot Roomba i3 to clean rugs. However, it depends on the thickness of the rug. If the dirt sensor can reach the last layer of the rug, it will suck the dirt from the last layer. Otherwise, if the rug is of greater thickness, then iRobot Roomba i3 (3150) fails to do efficient cleaning.
To sum up, it isn’t easy to find a vacuum that can efficiently clean hairs from their carpets and hardwood floors. If you face the same problem, the iRobot Roomba i3 (3150) Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum is the best choice for you. With voice recognition, Wi-Fi connectivity, and a 3X efficient cleaning system, it is your perfect cleaning partner.
Read More Our Review:
- What is the Best Robot Vacuum for Your Home? iRobot Roomba i6+ (6550) Must Have
- Why OKP Life K2 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Is Ideal?
- How Kyvol Cybovac E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Helps You Clean Your Home Easily?
- Does iRobot Roomba i3+ (3550) Robot Vacuum Clean Efficiently?
- Are Eufy RoboVac G30 T2250(AK-T2250111) Real?
- Why Is BoostIQ Robovac 11S MAX Better Than A Mop?
- Why Should You Buy a Roborock Robot Vacuum S4Max for Your Home?